Deportation Defense To Help Families Stay Together
An arrest for criminal charges or immigration violations can set off a chain of events that tears families apart. If you or a family member is in danger of being deported, it is important to know you do have rights.
Lefebvre Law Firm, PLLC, has kept many families together in the United States through zealous advocacy. Attorney Liset Lefebvre will help you request a bond if your loved has been detained on an ICE hold. She has handled hundreds of deportation and immigration bond hearings before U.S. Immigration Courts and attended ICE check-in appointments throughout the United States.
A Board-Certified Immigration Lawyer Fighting For You
Liset Lefebvre is a certified attorney in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She has 15 years of experience representing immigrants and families dealing with ICE detentions and deportation proceedings, including:
- Bond hearings to obtain an immigration bond
- Bond hearings to reduce an ICE bond
- Adjustment of status with waivers
- Cancellation of removal for lawful permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for nonlawful permanent residents
- VAWA cancellation of removal
- Waiver of inadmissibility
- 212(c) waiver to avoid deportation after criminal conviction
- I-130 appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Motion to reopen in absentia removal orders
- Motions to reopen or reconsider before the Immigration Court or the BIA
- Appeals before USCIS, EOIR and the BIA
- Motions to terminate if foreign national is charged improperly
At Lefebvre Law Firm, PLLC, you can expect prompt, skilled, reliable and ethical representation before the immigration court.
Get Help Today To Protect Your Rights And Fight Deportation
This law firm will pursue every legal avenue to prevent deportation and allow your family member to remain in the United States. It is a scary and stressful time, but the sooner you contact an experienced lawyer, the better.
Mrs. Lefebvre personally handles your case. To arrange a consultation, call 972-833-8300 or reach out by email.